E commerce udyogsathi.com
Udyogsathi’s Terms and Conditions / Quality Assurance Sections
Right of Entry
Each and Every activity (that includes work conducted and material used) under this particular contract will have to undergo thorough inspection and quality tests by UDYOGSATHI Pvt. Ltd, its clients. This can be conducted during the manufacturing process and any sequence –either during the process or post processing.
The Supplier shall be liable to provide all the required facilities, testing equipment and support to conduct any inspection or evaluation by Udyogsathi or its clients at the supplier /sub supplier level. This will be conducted for the safety and ease of Udyogsathi, its clients, auditors, inspection team members while they are performing their audits, tests or duties.
Listed below are the important clauses represents SPO (standard-purchase-orders) and are extended clauses to the generic Terms & Condition of the purchased order.
- Certificate of Conformance – The Vendor /supplier is responsible to provide a CoC [Certificate of Conformance] stating “the articles /products & materials meet all the provisions of Udyogsathi. The Purchase Order issued includes updated specification which has been checked and verified and are in accordance to the change in orders and amendments
Each Certificate MUST include the delivery details for the purchase order and include the following mandatorily:
- Clearly mentioned PO Number [Purchase Order Number]
- Certificate Number
- Mention of both Part Number and Revision
- A support statement that states all material and processes are as per the specification applicable.
Note: Records and all associated documentation must be maintained on file and available for review by UDYOGSATHI.COM and its Customers. Record retention period for F-35, F-22 Critical Items shall be 30 years. Retention period for all other programs shall be 10 years.
NOTE: Udyogsathi has the right to ask for the records and all associated statements or documents, including Clients records
- INSPECTION SYSTEM: Lest then quantified on the PO [Purchase Order], the Dealer/Retailer /Whole seller shall have an acceptable examination arrangement for upholding control of materials/produced- fabricated/manufactured in your facility. Calibration procedures must meet, as a minimum, the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 & ISO 10012-1 or MIL-STD-45662. Vendor/Supplier shall have an established Quality program or inspection system whose procedures are in accordance with a AS9100 Compliant System. Supplier's / Vendor's inspection system may be periodically audited by UDYOGSATHI.COM and/or by its customers.
- Articles or Materials shall be manufactured or produced in accordance with applicable blueprint and/or specifications. Deviations may be made only by written amendment to the Purchase Order when authorized by UDYOGSATHI.COM's Material Review Board.
- APPROVED FACILITIES: It is the Vendor's responsibility to utilized only approved facilities for processing used in work relating to this order.
- PRESERVATION AND PACKAGING REQUIREMENT: Unless otherwise specified, the Supplier/Vendor shall maintain controls to assure compliance of preservation, packaging and shipping requirements of this order. The use of commercial practices does not relieve the Supplier/Vendor from the responsibility of packaging in a manner that will insure receipt at UDYOGSATHI.COM in an acceptable condition.
- UDYOGSATHI.COM FURNISHED RAW MATERIAL: Unless otherwise specified, material furnished to Suppliers/Vendors shall be used in the manufacture of articles specified in this order. Materials scrapped in excess of allowable tolerances shall be replaced by UDYOGSATHI.COM at Vendor's expense plus any special charges. Unless otherwise specified, all materials furnished shall not be under shipped. Rejected materials shall be identified and segregated from acceptable materials. Rejected materials shall be returned to UDYOGSATHI.COM. A formal rejection report along with root cause analysis shall accompany any rejected material.
- UDYOGSATHI.COM FURNISHED TOOLING/EQUIPMENT: Unless otherwise specified, all tooling and equipment furnished for this order shall be maintained in good condition and used for the manufacture of articles for UDYOGSATHI.COM. Tooling/equipment shall be available for examination by UDYOGSATHI.COM personnel and/or returned to UDYOGSATHI.COM upon request or termination of order.
- REJECTED HARDWARE: In the event that hardware is rejected either at UDYOGSATHI.COM or at the vendor's facility, Notify UDYOGSATHI.COM of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition. The following applies: Seller (vendor) will be charged or debited one percent (1%) of the value of the hardware or a minimum of $250 per rejection tag exclusive of the material disposition.
- COUNTERFEIT PART PROTECTION: Unless otherwise specified on the Purchase Order, the Supplier/Vendor shall have Counterfeit Parts Protection plan "CPP" that contains all elements listed in AS5553B paragraph 3.1.1 through 3.1.8 and AS6174A paragraph 3.1.1 through 3.1.7.
- DISCLOSURES / NOTIFICATIONS: In the event that delivered hardware is found to be nonconforming, Supplier/Vendor shall notify UDYOGSATHI.COM in writing on company letterhead and include a clear description of the discrepancy, identification of all suspect parts, UDYOGSATHI.COM PO number, serial numbers (if applicable) and any information relating to the Root Cause / Corrective Action steps initiated to address the defective condition, and preventive measures taken to preclude recurrence of the process failure.
- SUPERIOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: Supplier shall implement and maintain a quality management system in accordance with the respective standard. Mandatory customer certification requirements will be flowed down through the PO or contract if/as necessary.
- SUPPLIER SUB-TIER REQUIREMENTS: The Supplier shall flow and make available the requirements of the Buyers Purchase order and this document to their Sub-tier suppliers. It is Supplier’s responsibility to ensure and validate compliance by Supplier’s Sub-tier sources for all applicable requirements and to maintain documented evidence confirming said compliance.
- IMPROVEMENT BASED ON CONSISTENY , LEARNING AND TRAINING – Supplier shall demonstrate a continuous improvement program that targets initiatives to improve safety, product quality, delivery and lower costs. The Supplier shall ensure personnel performing work affecting conformity to product requirements are competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, skills and experience. All records pertaining to product realization shall be kept for a minimum of 10 years, all other CI & Training records for a minimum of 3 years.
Suppliers shall ensure that their employees are aware of:
- Employee’s contribution to various products and services
- Product’s safety and security contribution
- Keeping ethics and behaviour in most priority
The following quality assurance clauses (numbers 14 -20) are in over and above to the ordinary quality assurance clauses when specified on an UDYOGSATHI.COM purchase order.
- Supplier/Vendor to furnish date of manufacture and shelf life on the material certification of materials requiring age control.
- GOVERNMENT INSPECTION: Government inspection is required prior to shipment from your plant. Upon receipt of this order, promptly notify the Government Representative who normally services your plant so that appropriate planning for government inspection can be accomplished. Upon receipt of an order, promptly furnish a copy to the Government Representative, if none, to the nearest Army, Navy, Air Force, or Defense Supply Agency inspection office. In the event the representative or office cannot be located, our purchasing agent should be notified immediately.
- UDYOGSATHI.COM SOURCE INSPECTION REQUIRED: Vendor shall request UDYOGSATHI.COM Source Inspection for product verification prior to shipment from its facility. Acceptance of units shall not relieve the vendor of the responsibility of manufacturing units as defined in an UDYOGSATHI.COM purchase order. All requests shall be made by calling UDYOGSATHI.COM's QA office, providing Purchase Order number, part number and revision, part name and quantity to be inspected. Advance notice of 48 hours needs to be given for scheduling purposes.
- VENDOR/SUPPLIER FIRST ARTICLE: Vendor shall perform first article inspection on first unit produced during production of this order. First Article Inspection report to accompany first shipment of units, and comply with AS9102 requirements.
- UDYOGSATHI.COM FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION VERIFICATION AT SOURCE: Vendor shall request UDYOGSATHI.COM Source Inspection as per item #10. Vendor shall provide inspection tools, test equipment, fixtures and personnel as requested to verify the units' compliance to the purchase order requirements. Final acceptance of unit produced is dependent upon a satisfactory first article inspection. First article inspection shall be performed on the first unit produced using production tools as applicable by the UDYOGSATHI.COM Quality Assurance Department. Vendor first article inspection report to accompany shipment. NOTE: First Article acceptance shall not relieve the vendor of the responsibility for manufacturing acceptable production part/materials as defined by this Purchase Order.
- FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION DESTINATION: Final acceptance of units produced is dependent upon a satisfactory first article inspection of the "as received" unit(s) produced using production tools as applicable by the UDYOGSATHI.COM Quality Assurance Department. Note: First article acceptance shall not relieve the vendor of the responsibility for manufacturing acceptable production parts/materials as defined by this Purchase Order.
- STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEM: If specified on an UDYOGSATHI.COM Purchase Order, the supplier/vendor shall have an adequate statistical process control (SPC) system for maintaining acceptable Cp and Cpk levels of its' products. Supplier's/Vendor's SPC system may be periodically audited by UDYOGSATHI.COM Personnel and/or by its' customers. The supplier/vendor shall provide statistical process control (SPC) charts/data on specific key characteristics on the product provided to UDYOGSATHI.COM. Key characteristics defined by UDYOGSATHI.COM. Charts shall show acceptable trends/data and Cp and Cpk levels shall be acceptable. Supplier's/Vendor's SPC system may be periodically audited by UDYOGSATHI.COM personnel and/or its' customers.