Privacy - Policy
How safe are Udyogsathi customer information with us?
Our policies are very strict regarding customer information. During a purchase or sale or for after sales services, we collect customer information for our service records and billing purpose only. We never share or trade our customer data with any third party.
The customer information is used or shared as per below mentioned conditions:
- 1. Our partners, Affiliates or subsidiary will have access to our customer information as a part of buying process & service delivery procedure only. We shall also share our customer information in the case of acquisitions by another business entity or mergers with other business entities.
- 2. We use our customer information for promotional offers, new product launch, seasonal & festive discounts and information related to service and maintenance. Usually we take prior approval from our customers before sending any such info to our customers, also there is an option for our customers to opt out of such promotion at any point of time.
- 3. We use our customer information solely to support our future marketing initiatives and to compile a customer data base in order to maintain and retain existing customers. Customer information is also used to have a good understanding of the client behaviour and create relevant experiences.
- 4. Cookies are used to gather information and identify customers of recently viewed items on our website, know about the customer Wish list using the cart feature. Based on the nature of search & the trend of demand, future marketing campaigns are planned.
- 5. Log in and traffic flow information of our prospective customers are collected to understand the merits & demerits of our site and scope of improvement. This is also used by our company to analyse customer preferences, buying patterns and customer behaviour.
- 6. We use IP address of our prospective customers, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, type of browser used and information of operating system etc. to determine overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- 7. If you click on a link of our website / store and the link directs you away to another website, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the other sites. You are requested to be cautious and not to communicate with another site considering it to be our company site.
- 8. In case of any legal dispute of any nature, We will need to use our customer information or due to any processes, complying with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
- 9. In order to protect the rights of our customers we provide all users with the option to opt-out from receiving future communications from our company in general after setting up an account. You can contact as at our customer information helpline for removal of your information details.
1. Udyogsathi stores generic information of clients along with their credentials (such as contact information, their residential address –collected for delivery, Customer name and authentic email ID and hand-phone number.
2. Udyogsathi.com will not share any of the customer information collected or hold any record whilst our customer transact with us. All the information pertaining to their banking or transactional details will not be shared with any third party under any circumstances.
Our customer’s details, transactional codes, Credit card information are extremely confidential and handled with care.
3. All our transaction and payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" this safeguards the top standards of security and safekeeping of our patrons.
4. All the details pertaining to your preceding orders and transactions that includes the product and pricing information of your last purchase, purchase date, product deal details ,transaction history etc.
5. Cookies: In layman’s term, Cookies is a simple data that is securely stored by a website in an internet browse. This enables the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking particular buttons, logging in, or having read certain pages on our site.
7. Customer sessions and the respected log data on Udyogsathi site will include your findings and search within our site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
7. Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Social media channels and Sites in information
8. Email communication by any user or customer directly with our company such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
PURPOSE AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information:
i. For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
ii. For facilitating the services offered/available on the site.
iii. For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
iv. For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
v. For generating business enquires and trade leads.
vi. For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the site. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law.
In this regard, please note that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
The Information that UDS collects from the Users may be disclosed and transferred to external service providers who we rely on to provide services to us or to you directly. For instance, information may be shared with
• Affiliated companies for better efficiency, more relevancy, innovative business matchmaking and better personalised services.
• Government or regulatory or law enforcement agencies, as mandated under statutory enactment, for verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
• Service provider including but not limited to payment, customer and cloud computing service provider (“Third Party”) engaged for facilitating service requirements of user.
• Business partners for sending their business offers to the users, which are owned and offered by them solely without involvement of the site.
It is an endeavour of UDS to safeguard and protect personal information and User data shared by our subscribers. Our security measures are robust and we use highest standards of safety measures to protect and safeguard against any possible data theft or leakage. However we can never guarantee 100% protection as during electronic transmission, there can be a low level risk of leakage. UDS recommends our users not to disclose password of your email address, online bank transaction and other important credentials to our employees / agents / affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same. We recommend that registered users not to share their site’s account password and also to sign out of their account when they have completed their work.
DATA COLLECTION RELATING TO CHILDREN
UDS services cannot be availed by any person below the age of 18 Years, who are considered as minor and does not qualify our minimum User age norms. If you are below 18 Years of age, we request you not to apply or subscribe for UDS services.
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 18, we will delete the account and all related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about a child fewer than 18 please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
User Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the country you reside in. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers.
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.